Personal Data Processing Agreementwww.4sezona.ru
dated June 29, 2017.
www.4sezona.ru (hereinafter referred to as the Site) strives to ensure the safety of using the Site by all available means. By this Agreement, the Site informs the Users of the Site about what information about the User may be available to the Site, as well as how the information received by the Site is used.
By joining this Agreement and leaving their data on the Website by filling in the online application (registration) fields, the user:
- confirms that all the data specified by him belongs to him personally;
- confirms and acknowledges that he has carefully and fully read this Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data indicated by him in the fields of the online application (registration), the text of the agreement and the terms of processing of personal data are clear to him;
- consents to the processing by the Site of the personal data provided as part of the information in order to conclude this Agreement between it and the Site, as well as its subsequent execution;
- agrees to the terms of personal data processing without reservations and restrictions.
The User gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely, performing the actions provided for in paragraph 3, part 1, Article 3 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data", and confirms that by giving such consent, he acts freely, of his own free will and in his own interest.
The User's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
This User's consent is recognized as executed in a simple written form, for the processing of the following personal data: surname, first name; place of residence (city, region); phone numbers; e-mail addresses (E-mail). The User grants the Site the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data:
- collection and accumulation; storage during the reporting retention periods established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years from the date of termination of the User's use of the services;
- clarification (update, change);
- transfer at the request of the court, including to third parties, in compliance with measures ensuring the protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
The Site does not collect information aimed at identifying (identifying) specific individuals who are Users of the Site.
At the same time, during the functioning of the Site, as well as as a result of the Users' actions to use the Site, certain information about Users becomes available to the Site, the list and purposes of use of which are given below.
The Site provides Users with the opportunity to subscribe to the Site's newsletter. The User can interrupt the newsletter at any time by using the corresponding link contained in all emails sent to the User by subscription.
The site automatically saves the information sent by the user's browser when they visit the site. This information includes the page request, IP address, browser type and language, as well as the date and time of the page call. The information is used exclusively for the analysis and maintenance of high-quality technical work of the Site and is automatically deleted after 30 days.
When a User visits the Site, the Site sends one or more cookies to the user's computer or other device.
Cookies are small text files that, as a rule, are stored on the User's computer until the end of the session, i.e. until the end of work in the browser, but in some cases also outside it. Cookies are used by:
- to simplify the use of the Site by the User;
- for analysis for advertising purposes. The Site uses third-party services to track traffic statistics, obtain information about conversions for advertising campaigns, and others.
With the help of these services and tools, the Site does not collect data about specific Users, but uses only general statistical data on Site traffic and effectiveness and on the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Below is a list of additional third-party services that are used on the Site, as well as links to the privacy policies of these services.
Yandex.Metrica is a free web analytics service from Yandex that allows site owners to find out how users interact with their pages. It collects information anonymously.
Yandex.Metrica uses its own cookies to track the actions of Visitors on the site. They allow you to find out whether a User has visited a web resource before, from where he went to the pages on the Site and how much time he spent there.
You can block all the above tools by installing a browser plugin (extension)Ghostery.
The Agreement is valid indefinitely from the moment the data is provided and can be revoked by you by submitting an application to the Site Administration specifying the data specified in Article 14 of the Law “On Personal Data".
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending the User a corresponding order in simple written form to the e-mail address (E-mail) email@example.com .
In case of additional questions, the User has the opportunity to make a corresponding request to the Site Administration by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When making changes in the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
The current version is always on the page at:
This Agreement and the relations between the User and the Site arising in connection with the application of the Agreement are subject to the law of the Russian Federation.